Friday, September 3, 2010

pondering

So, for the last few days I've really been in a funk. Guess, as much as I love and appreciate my job, I SO want to be home! I want to be able to dedicate more time to my kids and to the ministries that are so important to me....how do you find a balance? The things I do or, want to do are "good" things but where do you draw the line? Unfortunately I HAVE to work to contribute to all our bills but, I miss SO many things! I was asked to mentor a teenager from church whom I love dearly and I just didn't think I could squeeze it in...boy, if THAT didn't make me feel crummy! I have a desire to spend time with kids....to sepnd time with those who are questioning or hurting but have NO spare time.
Oh boy does this sound like complaining. I truly have a GRATEFUL heart...and I KNOW that what I do here at work can be ministry, too.....so I'll keep seeking contentment and praying for a deeper love for God so HIS love can flow through me WHEREVER I am!!

2 comments:

  1. A good start :)

    Now you have to come over and read mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blogs. It's fun to read other family members stories, ideas and memories.

    ReplyDelete